Working 9-5

Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's official...this is my last Saturday of summer. Monday I start back to school (yes, a little earlier than everyone else) for new teacher orientation. I'm glad though because I will have two full weeks to work in my room; and since I feel completely clueless about this job hopefully those two weeks will bring me up too speed. July has been a full month for us so I apologize for the lack of posting. I went to AL for a 10 day visit which also included a trip to the beach with the girls. Our first summer has been a wonderful success. We have both relaxed, slept, played, and worked (but not too much). I am glad to be getting back into a routine as I tend to function very well on routine. Crazy...I'm a teacher (who would have thought!)

1 comments:

Layne Ballard said...

Howdy by little teacher friend. I actually had time today to sit down for a minute and read what you wrote today. Isn't that amazing? Anyway, I'm glad you're excited about getting started back to school. I think it will be a fun and challenging year for you as you start on this new little adventure of being the one in charge in a classroom. I can't wait to hear about your kids and see how they grow under your supervision! I have a new job opportunity that just sort of fell in my lap that I'm kinda excited about but I'll call you, probably tomorrow and tell you all about that k! Love you girl, Layne